Do you have a complaint or want to report a serious incident? Have you already tried to resolve it, but the issue is still ongoing?

The Complaints Resolution Unit provides a free, accessible, timely, objective and fair process to have your concerns reviewed.

You can make a complaint, report a sexual offence, or provide feedback below. We encourage you to put your full complaint in writing and ask that you give us all relevant evidence (documents, emails, etc) at the time you make your complaint.

You may use our form to lodge your complaint or send an email to . You are also able to make a complaint over the phone on +61 2 9678 7900 if you prefer to speak with someone. If you need to leave a message, we will return your call as soon as we can.

Need support?

If you are a student and need support, contact the Student Welfare Service or the Counselling Service. Staff may access the Employee Assistance Program.

Further information

The sets out how we will manage your complaint and common questions are answered in our FAQs fact sheet.

Please note that we do not have a role to play in managing your complaint while there is another relevant University process available to you. Examples of other processes include Review of Grade or an Academic Appeal.

If you have received the outcome of a review or appeal, you may be able to lodge a complaint if you believe you have new information or circumstances that have not already been considered.

No results were found